Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Final pt1

                        Final: Part 1


1. What I liked about this class was that i got to learn many different medical jobs in the world.
2. What I did not like about this class was that we were always working and not a lot of free time
3. I would recommend that you give your future classes at least every two weeks free time.
4. I tried to do my best in this class but at times i got lazy.
5. I am reading my life goals for two minutes at night before I go to sleep everyday. 
6. At times I do try to be a committed person but at times I forget and I do things that I am not                 supposed to do. 
7. What I will always remember about this class would be Mr.Haymore always telling me to strive         for greatness and to be a CTR person

No comments:

Post a Comment